Microsoft Office 365
As a business owner, small or large, you need to ask yourself some hard questions:
- Is my business data secure and being backed up?
- How do I ensure I can access my business information in the event of a disaster?
- How do I ensure I communicate and collaborate better with my branch offices and mobile workforce?
Canterbury Computer Services Ltd is an established business IT partner located in Rangiora, North Canterbury that knows how Office 365 can answer these questions, and enhance the way you do business.
Whether you are a ‘one man band’, a small office or a large business then Office 365 has a solution that can be tailored just for you.
More than just email!
If email is one of your most important tools then talk to us to find out how to benefit from a financially backed 99.9% availability, 50GB mailboxes (per user), with backup, encryption and security
If you want to have better interactions with your branch offices and mobile workforce, Office 365 can deliver communication through a desktop and mobile client called Lync, connected to the Lync Online Service. Lync Online allows all of your company to see who is available to message, discuss, and share information with.
For collaboration and document storage, you will have access to SharePoint Online – all your documents in one place, secured, and backed up.
With a range of Office 365 plans available, there is one to fit you, your business, and your budget. Contact us today to discuss your situation and to start your journey to Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 includes:
- Exchange Online – Get access to your email, calendar and contacts from any web browser on virtually any internet-connected device. With 50GB of storage per user and unlimited archiving, your options with Exchange Online are nearly limitless.
- SharePoint Online – Organize and share team documents, create online knowledge bases and collaborate with your colleagues. Also included in your SharePoint site is Office Web Apps.
- Lync Online – This is cloud communication at its best, with instant messaging and video conferencing that allows you to quickly ping your colleagues and get real-time replies. Set up real-time meetings, online training and web-based support sessions with colleagues and clients.
- SkyDrive – A service that enables users to upload files to cloud storage and then access them from a Web browser, PC or Mac, or other devices. While similar to SharePoint, SkyDrive is focused toward individual document storage in the cloud as opposed to team document collaboration.
Whether you choose the basic Microsoft Exchange online feature, or select the fully featured Office 365, we can help ensure your Office 365 solution is implemented in the most efficient way for your business.