As your businesses grows it also needs to ensure that its business processes and computer systems are to grow as well.
Have a business that is starting to grow? Part of this process is moving away from free email accounts to a branded business domain for use on your company websites and adding credibility to your company emails.
Which company would you contact; info@CanterburyComputers.co.nz or firstname.lastname@example.org?
It’s probably safe to assume you’d pick the first one – in a recent Verisign survey, 65 percent of consumers believe a company-branded email is more credible than a business using a free email account1.
There is more to this than just email. It’s really about the impression your business is trying to promote and for small businesses branding is how your business will stand out from the rest.
To help you get started we have put together a Basic Business Bundle which includes :
- A fast Acer TravelMate Notebook (includes 15.6″ LCD screen, Intel i5-6200U CPU, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics)
- 1 Years Domain Name Registration
- Office 365 Setup (includes the server side setup and advice on how structure your system processes)
- 1 Years Managed Workstation Monitoring (includes System Monitoring, Managed Anti-Virus, Web Protection, Software and Operating System Patch Management, Remote Access to enable us to fix any problems you have without a visit to the workshop. System Backups can be added for an extra fee)
- Installing Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel etc)
- Transferring an existing non-branded email account into your branded domain.
All for NZ$ 2,340, excluding annual or monthly Microsoft Office 365 subscription costs.
If you already have the domain name but are not using it for email then contact us to ‘make it so’!
Here are four good reasons why you should have a branded email for your business:
1. First Impressions Count
A branded email shows the world your company is established and professional. A generic email may project inexperience – or even worse, raise doubts on whether you’re a real company at all. But when you use a branded email, your audience feels you’re here to stay and serious about your business.
2. Project a “Bigger” Image
Using a branded email projects a more “corporate image” and additionally, setting up multiple, ‘shared’ email addresses for different segments of your business (e.g., accounts@CanterburyComputers.co.nz, info@CanterburyComputers.co.nz, support@@CanterburyComputers.co.nz, etc.), will project the professional image you want.
3. Credibility And Trust
Unfortunately, scammers do exist, so many customers won’t be comfortable emailing personal information to email@example.com. However when you have a branded email , you’re giving a sense of security to your customers that your business is legitimate.
4. Promote Brand Awareness
The best benefit of using branded email is every time you send out an email, you’re promoting your business, not Gmail or Hotmail. It’s a valuable, cost-efficient way to market your company without having to spend a lot of money.
So if you, like many other small businesses, think that branding was only meant for large enterprises with big advertising budgets, think again. You’re never too small to start building your brand, and you can get started today with branding your email.
1 Verisign. 5 Reasons Every Small Business Needs a Website